............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Thursday 5 June 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers



I would very much like to join a Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers group, it says on the website to join you have to write on your blog a little bit about your self, so here goes :-) About me: I'm Kate, I'm 23 and live with my partner in London. I come from Sussex. My main hobbies are Craft, reading and playing the piano. I love animals and have 2 cats, Poppy & Flint. I have been crafting for 2 years now and can't remember life without craft. I set up My Time To Craft Challenge blog in Feb this year and enjoy running it! I love using cute rubber stamps and also vintage images.


3 comments:

Paper and Glue said...

Hi Kate. Just thought I would come and say hi to another sister (SBS 19 Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers) has been formed now and I can't wait to get to know everyone in our group. Jewel

nana@banana said...

Hello Sister!

Just wanted to say Hello!
And say that I am so happy to be in the Family with all y’a Girls!!

And keep on the good work!

Now you can boost that You have a Jewish Sister..


LOL

Diana Sosner

Ifat Art said...

Hi!
I'm another one of your SBS19 sisters.

Just dropped by to say hi and to let you know I listed you on my blog too.

Can't wait to get to know you better.
Ifat.