............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Queen Maggie

.


Today I'm sharing my Queen Maggie card with you! For this card I used beige, brown and pink cardstock and some K & Co paper. I added a some pink eyelets with some gorgeous red ribbon and some paper flowers. I watercoloured my Queen Maggie stamp.
I finished my card off by adding some red beads around the edges of my card and a few beads on Maggies crown.
I have tried to use warm, rich colours for this card. I hope everyone has a good day. :-)

(I was Featured on Inspirational with this card!) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



21 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Kate! What a fantastic card! You have really excelled yourself here, it's brilliant! I love the rich colours, they really work so well with Queen image! You are the queen of beads!
Love Becky xx

Julie Allain said...

Hi Kate

I'm Julie from INSPIRATIONAL

http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

I would love to feature a selection of your cards I think you are so talented

Please leave a comment on my Scrapping Away blog with your permission x

Paper and Glue said...

I love the warm colours in this card.

Jewel
SBS19

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

I love that card, beautiful!

Minxy said...

Aw she's so cute, and loving the colours :O)

Wendy said...

Wow I love this card. The image and the colours are perfect. SBS sister Wendy x

Julie Allain said...

Hi Kate

You have been featured on INSPIRATIONAL :)

Sally said...

Maggie Looks Fabby! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Kate
You did a AMAZING CARD... super inspirational!!!

Jose said...

Gorgeous colours... this definately has the "WOW" factor

Jo said...

Oh Kate, I love this card, Maggie looks wonderful, and she looks perfect against the K&Co papers

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card, so cute!
Clairexx

made by fifi said...

oh kate i think i might just need to get myself queen maggie she is fab - lovely card xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card Kate xxx

Bev said...

What a absolutley fantastic card - the colours are just yummy and perfect for Queen Maggie

Maria said...

Wow, such a pretty card! I really love the panels and the pretty flowers! The paper and image are fabulous too!

maria

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous, love the layout and the beautiful colours you have used and the stamp is adorable. stunning card.
Tracy x

Bubbles said...

Hi Kate, wow your cards are gorgeous, I love the papers you use and of course the pretty flowers!
Joanne

Becky said...

Left you a prezzie on my blog!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

I love the rich colours on this, a great card!
Clairexx

Leann said...

Aaaawww Kate ~ this is so cute!