............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Sunday 8 June 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Give Me Sunshine!


The Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge theme this week is Give Me Sunshine. I watercoloured one of my Tilda stamps and gave her a sunny coloured dress trimmed with some yellow beads! I used some basic grey paper & orange card. I added a paper flower and button.The weather outside today is very sunny! :-)

Love Kate x

5 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful sunny colours Kate - love it!

Becky said...

Beautiful ATC Kate, it reflects the weather perfectly!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

lovely bright and sunny atc, and I love the little beads you've added to Tilda's dress. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Leann said...

This is gorgeous Kate!

Sonia said...

Lovely ATC... love the colors!!!

Hugs, Sonia (Sony)