............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Tuesday 1 July 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Seasons



This week's theme on My Time To Craft Challenge is 'Seasons'. I decided to make four ATC's - one for each season. I've used these beautiful vintage images. :-) I made a little frame for each one of them, distressed with various inks and then added a few paper flowers, adhesive pearls and printed out the names of the seasons. I hope you have fun with this challenge, I picked this theme!
It's a beautiful summers day here!

Lots of love, Kate xxxx



8 comments:

Juanita said...

I love this, such a great idea and wonderful execution.
Plus, I have a surprise for you on my blog

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is so pretty, well done,

jenny

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC's, I really love how you coloured the frames.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning - I love it.
There is something for you over on my blog.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are gorgeous Kate!

Becky said...

These ATCs are so fine Kate! I love the colours, they are really clear and capture the colours of the seasons!
Love Becky xx

Diane (fionna51) said...

So unique! Love the colors and the images...

Minxy said...

How pretty, love the image of spring best