............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Monday 7 July 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Numbers

.


I made my card using blue and brown cardstock and added a verse about being 'Sixteen'. I watercoloured my "Peeking Bunny" stamp - by Bootiful Stampz - and embellished with some pearl beads, flowers, black check ribbon, buttons and string.
Over at
My Time To Craft Challenge this week the theme is Numbers!



There are many more cute Bunny stamps available !

Thanks for looking, Love & Hugs Kate xxx

18 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, so much detail! I love the flowers!

Paper and Glue said...

Cute card... Love the bunny how adorable is that bunny.

Jewel
SBS19 Sister

made by fifi said...

lovely card kate - love the rabbit x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate. Love your card and the flowers go perfectly. Thanks for all your comments

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love the stamps you have used ,Dawnx

Becky said...

I love this card Kate! The bunny is so cute and that flower is gorgeous (if a little extravagant lol!)
Love Becky xx

Diane (fionna51) said...

Love the bunny! and the colors are great together!

Diane
SBS19

Bev said...

Wonderful card Kate, love all the detail and that bunny is just the cutest!

Susie Little said...

Love this card Kate!
Thank you my prize arrived friday morning!xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love this Kate - the flower is a gorgeous touch!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

wandering by my sisters :) love the bunny x

Jen said...

I love this card, that stamp is so cute!
Jen x

Jo said...

Hiya Kate! I do love this card, its so pretty *claps*

Linnie said...

I love your card and the little bunny smashing.
luv
linnie

Minxy said...

cute card, love the use of the string too, very resorcefull x

Lesley said...

Great card Kate xxxbn

Becky said...

I've left you a little something on my blog hon!
Love Becky xx

Louly said...

Oh Kate I LOVE this! You're a very talented lady.xx