............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Sunday 27 July 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Buttons

.


Hellooo :-) The
Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge theme this week is Buttons. For this ATC, I watercoloured one of my Tilda images and gave her a blue dress with little red shoes! I watercoloured a blue background and used some basic grey paper & red card. I added a red button, white ribbon and finished off with a few silver sequins & lots of stitching. Tilda looks so cute - looks like shes going out for a picnic in the sun!
Thanks for another great challenge at Tilda & Friends! :-)


Hugs
Kate x

18 comments:

Louly said...

Another Wow card! Kate you are so talented! (thank goodness for exclamation marks!!)I'm putting you on my blog roll.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. xx

Paul said...

Such a colourful ATC - really like the colouring of the dress and how it fades
TFS
Paul

Becky said...

What a stunning ATC Kate! I love how Tilda is coloured and all the stitching. I especially love the stitching in the button and the little strands popping out, gorgeous!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Katie thanks so much for visting my blog. I really like how you have added the button onto your atc and love the image too.

craft mad Jenny said...

this is gorgeous - love it!!

Frances said...

Hi Kate,

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog it's always nice to know who's 'out there' reading my blog :) Loving your ATC and how you incorporated the button. Lovely bright summer colours too. xx

Sharon said...

Lovely ATC. Tilda looks very pretty and I love the ribbon and button.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous ATC, I love how you have coloured Tilda

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous ATC ,realy lovely ,Dawnx

Brocéliane said...

your ATC is gorgeous :) love the red color and this button and those little details :)
Brocéliane

Karyn said...

This is great! I've never seen Tilda before-but she sure is cute! Thanks for sharing!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC, love how you used the button and ribbon together.

Annie said...

love the big button and ribbon on your card, and beautifully coloured Tilda. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Juanita said...

Looks great. Super cute and good detailing.

Laurel said...

Wow, super job! I love the bit of bling on there!

Ifat Art said...

Soooooooo Cute!
I have something for you on my blog!
IfatArt.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful ATC kate - superbly coloured!

Leann said...

Ooooh she looks so cute ~ love it Kate!