............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Saturday 2 August 2008

Stamp Something - A Thank you Card

.


This weeks challenge at Stamp Something is to make something with a thank you theme. I made this card using the cute 'Pot of bunny' stamp by Bootiful Stampz. I coloured it with my marvy le pumme pens and inks. The Blue paper I used was by K&Co - Blue swirl Floral and I used some orange cardstock. I added loads of freehand stitching to the card, some lace, blue ribbon, an orange button, a gorgeous paper flower, beads, sequins and adhesive pearls. The thank you sentiment was a rub on by Making Memories. Thanks for a great challenge, I hope everyone has a great day!

Lots of Love Kate x

10 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Kate! This card is just fantastic! I love all the work that's gone into it, it's a real stunner!
Love Becky xx

Leann said...

Love this Kate ~ stunning colour combo!

stampingmarianne said...

Hello Kate,
You make such beautifull cards with bright colours!
Marianne

Laurel said...

Fabulous, I love all the layers and details!

Bubbles said...

Hi Kate your card is gorgeous, the cute image and bright orange is wow, I love it!
Thank you for letting me know i had won a prize on My Time to Craft, to be honest I won't use the 10% voucher so rather than accept it and not use it I would like to pass it onto you if you would like it?
Thanks
Joanne x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Kate is card is stunning ,fabulous colours and layout ,Dawnx

Lesley said...

Great card Kate xx

Kathryn said...

Sooooooo cute!!
Love the bunny stamp-it's adorable!
The card is so very pretty!
TFS!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful! Love all the details and the stitching. Fantastic image and coloring. Thanks for playing along with the challenge, great job! :)

Louly said...

Oh Kate! You are simply amazing! Every time I come to see you, you inspire me. Absolutely fabulous darlink!