............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Wednesday 6 August 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Christmas

.
The theme on My Time To Craft Challenge this week is, Christmas!


For my card I used lots of scraps of paper, some paper flowers, beads, buttons, string, gem, ribbon and did lots of freehand stitching.








(I used the christmasy colours red & green)


The image I watercoloured is Tilda and shes dressed in a lovely Christmas outfit!

Thanks for looking, Hugs Kate xx


10 comments:

Becky said...

This card is so stunning Kate! You have a wonderful way of collaging, I love the colouring on Tilda and all the little finihing touches, brilliant!
Love Becky xx

Alison said...

I do love this card , great colours.

Unknown said...

this card is so beautful, love the colors.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Arline said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colouring and Tilda is so cute!xx

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love how you've done the circles underneath the buttons, ooo.. and the flowers and images and..... need I go on!?

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Lovely, lovely - all of it ...
Sue SBS 19

Bev said...

Love the traditional colours Kate - and that's just the start. I love all the touchy feely elements, a truly gorgeous card!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Cute card :)I have a new challenge starting Saturday to hopefully get your creative juices going
Jennie x

Lesley said...

Fab card kate xxx

Ila said...

So Gorgeous!! the colors and coloring is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila