............................................

MY FAV STAMPS

john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena


john cena

john cena

............................................

Tuesday 19 August 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Recipe

.
This weeks challenge at My Time To Craft is a recipe; use a flower, ribbon, glitter and some buttons.


For this weeks challenge I made an Olympic Games themed card. I watercoloured 3 tilda images, giving each one a medal, using 1 ribbon chopped into 3. I used some shiny gold, silver and bronze paper for the medals.


I made a podium, using rub-ons for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I added one flower, some glitter, 2 buttons, some stitching and a crochet flower. I printed out some words about the Olympic Games' history and distressed with inks. I printed out the Olympic rings added a brad to reveal the word 'believe'.

I thought I had to make something to celebrate the Olympics. I think Tilda's proud shes won something!!!


Thanks for looking lots of love Kate xxx


19 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is amazing, not seen a Tilda card in this style before, brilliant!
Clairexx

Minxy said...

Oh your so talented Kate, loving all your new cards, sorry it's taken so long to pop on and see them all x

Nic x
SBS19

Bev said...

Wowzers Kate, this is just amazing! What a lot of work you've put into this card, it's brilliant!!

hugs Bev x

Joana24 said...

wow Kate is gorgeous , fab idea
Joana xxx

Lesley said...

Great card Kate, loads of detail xxx

triciaquarius said...

Kate, that is fantastic. Absolutely unique, what a talented lady you are. I shall be popping in regularly to see your works of art!
Tricia x

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

WOW......how long did that take? Super job!

Becky said...

Oh Kate, you know I just love this card, it's astounding!! Couldn't believe it when I saw it! You never fail to amaze me with your creativity!
Love Becky xx

orangedaisy said...

this card is stunning!!! i love the theme and your ideas
x

Laurel said...

Wow, very talented you are. Must have taken a long time to make this one!

Wendy said...

What a clever card, it must have taken ages to do, it's fabulous.

Wendy x
SBS19

Ila said...

This is just Fantastic!! what a wonderful project...I love it!!...Hugs, Ila

Aija said...

Wonderful idea! You have created very fantastic card, so beautifully done!
Aija

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, so much work has gone into this card, lovely!

Ying Pang, said...

wow, your work is amazed!! you are talented!!

Sam said...

Just one word for it....FANTASTIC

Sam
xx

Becky said...

I've left you something on my blog.
Love Becky xx

Minxy said...

There is an ickle something for you on my blog :O)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is an amazing card Kate! Hope you are better this week hun.